Using the NEW Google Sites to Enhance Instruction!!!

Google Sites is now easier to use than ever! 

A recent site that I created to showcase some of my students' amazing book projects!

So I have to admit that at first when Google changed their platform for Google Sites I was a bit upset. I had figured out how to use it and know what I could and could not do. So... I didn't use it until..

I was looking for an easy way to display my students projects online so their parents, teachers and classmates could see all their hard work and amazing creations! I decided to test out the new Google Sites again. It worked perfectly! I had a wide variety of projects that I wanted to display and it worked amazingly for each one. 


It worked amazingly for each and was really simple to create! I was able to pull a majority of the items directly from my drive (When turned in on classroom it automatically gives me ownership).

For other items that weren't in my drive it was very easy to simply add a link. We were even able to take some student created posters on Canva and embed them into Google Sites.

Our projects included! ...

  • Podcasts 
  • Google Docs 
  • YouTube Videos 
  • Posters/Book Jackets (Photo) 
  • Slides 
  • Google Maps 
  • Song Parodies 
  • Poems 
  • Etc.
Below is a quick introduction:



Comments