New Endeavors in the 21st Century World!

Hello!

My name is Erin Cramer and this is my first blog on my new site! I am a High School Social Studies teacher and...

My Students and I are ready for a change!!!

I have been intrigued by this idea of Personalized Learning for awhile and have been trying to infuse this idea every once in awhile into my teaching. I am now to the point of not being able to stop!!! It is so exciting and SO SCARY! Yet totally worth it!!!

I will be chronicling my journey to Personalized Learning with a special guest from Flexible Learning Spaces ;) as well as lots of great tools to help you in your own journey whether it being increasing your tech knowledge or starting on your own PL journey!!!

Thanks for your time!,

Erin!

One of our students recently solidified the idea that they are ready for this charge by performing this video for Forensics!

Comments